• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Board Slow

ban-one

Works for panties
Yesterday morning the board was slow for me, but was seemingly normal later in the day.

This morning it seemed fine, but here this afternoon / early evening it's been slow again, but worse with 404 and internal server errors and having to click some things 2 or 3 times to get any kind of response.

Yesterday and today I've used Chrome, but I also tried Firefox before writing this, and it wasn't any better. And everywhere else I've been on the internet has worked normally.

freeones_regina

Administrator
On Friday there was a big maintenance project going on which explains the slowness.
This project continues by the end of this week so you can expect more downtime.

DrakeM

On a mission from the future to fix the timeline
Yup, seeing this yesterday and so far today. Slow compared to normal and it is just Freeones, rest of the interweb works fine.

On Friday there was a big maintenance project going on which explains the slowness.

Thank you for the update!

Sucks that it's to continue for a bit. :flaccid:

I thought perhaps that I was being throttled for my ugly Americanism.

I'm down for a good throttling, all the same. :dominatrix:

DrakeM

On a mission from the future to fix the timeline
This is not an explanation unless the cause is the same - that post is from Jan. 7. Anybody know if the continued sluggishness is planned due to board work or something that needs investigation?

Also, this morning it is the worst it has been in the past few days. Getting worse, not better.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
With all the upgrades happening, we'll probably experience a few hiccups along the way. If I get a forecast on pending issues, I'll try and give some notices as far in advance as I can. Of course, sometimes its a surprise, but isn't that what makes the world go round?

But yes, we're good now! Thanks for toughing it out!

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
With all the upgrades happening, we'll probably experience a few hiccups along the way. If I get a forecast on pending issues, I'll try and give some notices as far in advance as I can. Of course, sometimes its a surprise, but isn't that what makes the world go round?

But yes, we're good now! Thanks for toughing it out!

Can't ask for more than that!